Epionce Peel System
Formulated to improve the appearance and texture of the skin by increasing cell turnover, the physician-strength Epionce Peel System provides the same corrective benefits as a Jessner’s with minimal downtime. There are two parts: sal-e and mal-e. The steps can be used as standalone treatments or together for medical/clinical settings where the medical professional can customize the treatment series to the needs of the patient. The Epionce Peel System improves skin aging, hyperpigmentation, acne and rosacea.*
What’s in it?
- Salicylic Acid 28%/pH 2.7 – Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties improve skin clarity and texture by cleansing pores; lipophilic properties boosts the penetration of malic acid for optimum cell turnover.
- Willow Bark Extract 6% – Anti-bacterial and comedolytic properties help cleanse pores.
- Onion Bulb Extract 2% – Anti-inflammatory properties calm and soothe the skin. Contains quercetin, which encourages collagen and elastin production.
- mal-e Malic Acid 50%/pH 0.7 – Potent Alpha Hydroxy Acid that encourages cell turnover, hydration and reduces problem bacteria.
- Neutralizer – Neutralizes mal-e peel while calming and soothing skin.
- Thoroughly cleanses, degreases and sterilizes the skin’s surface before applying the peel.