Smooth, firm skin can give you a more youthful, healthy appearance. Let Ovation Med Spa® help you transform signs of aging, sun damage, and blemishes into a natural glow.
As your skin care partner, we offer guidance in preventing and correcting age spots, lines, wrinkles, texture concerns, and blemishes. Explore our recommendations and non-invasive treatment options, and see how you can become your best self, from the outside in.
Your Calendar for Care
Our skin rejuvenation clients receive personalized plans and advanced care. Typically, this is the calendar that we advise for healthier-looking skin and a more aesthetic appearance.
Daily and Monthly
Use medical-grade skin care products to cleanse, repair, and protect your skin. Every few weeks, exfoliate and hydrate skin with a professional treatment for deeper restorative effects.
With a more intensive skin rejuvenation treatment, Ovation Med Spa® can repair sun damage, improve texture and firmness, and bring back a healthy glow. Injectable, laser, and chemical peel treatments can address these concerns.
Depending on your age and needs, treatments every year or so can build collagen to soften and reduce sagging skin, lines, and wrinkles. Ovation Med Spa®’s skin tightening and lifting procedures target these needs.
Treatments for Skin Rejuvenation
Ovation Med Spa® offers a variety of options for restoring skin to a younger state.
Coordinated treatment comes through Skin365, a membership program that helps clients receive care on a routine basis and in a planned, strategic way. Skin365 makes our skin rejuvenation options even more affordable, provides you with regular maintenance treatments, and gives you additional discounts on products and services.
Our à la carte treatments include:
- eMatrix can correct fine lines, wrinkles, hyper pigmented acne scars, and textural irregularities, all in one treatment.
- HydraFacial MD® exfoliates skin cells that have died and removes impurities while restoring skin hydration.
- BBL® / IPL Photofacial offers benefits similar to those of laser resurfacing and chemical peel, with a much shorter recovery.
- Epionce chemical peels improve the appearance and texture of your skin by increasing cell turnover. It can be used to treat skin aging, hyperpigmentation, acne, and rosacea.
- NanoLaserPeel™ offers light-to-moderate resurfacing that’s a fit for almost any skin type.
- Halo™ laser resurfacing addresses fine lines, skin damage, and large pores. It combines the effectiveness of an “ablative” procedure with the minimal downtime of a “non-ablative” laser.
- PicoWay Resolve is a skin care treatment that reduces skin irregularities with targeted laser pulses, shattering unwanted pigment.
- Infini can help tighten skin on the face, neck, and firm up the jawline and chin area. It can smooth acne scars and textural irregularities as well. This innovative treatment can also be used to treat hyperhidrosis and even reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Ultherapy® lifts and tightens skin non-invasively and extremely effectively, without downtime.
- ThermiSmooth Face® non-surgically improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and moderate skin sagging around the eyes.
- DermaPlane can remove the upper, thin layer layer of dead skin to enhance your skin’s glow.
- Venus Legacy™ Skin Tightening is a great option for tightening skin on the face and neck, reducing under eye bags, reducing volume under the chin, and firming the jawline.
- PicoWay® Tattoo Removal allows you to erase tattoos from your body with faster removal time, more comfort and works on almost any skin type.
Learn more about skin rejuvenation. Schedule an appointment with Ovation Med Spa® by calling (713) 936-2490 or contacting us online.
*Individual results and experience may vary.