ThermiVa is taking a bold step to improve love lives and build self-esteem. The new technology uses radio frequency to tighten the external (labia) and internal (vaginal) areas of your vaginal region. ThermiVa reduces vaginal dryness, urinary leakage and improves a woman’s ability to have an orgasm.
ThermiVa Treatment Benefits*
- Vaginal laxity: ThermiVa tightens the vagina at the opening and the full length of the vagina that is noticeable to patient and partner.
- Vulvar laxity: ThermiVa tightens the labial tissues and reduce sag and “Camel Toes.” It results in softer and smoother skin that is very noticeable. More comfort in tight clothing, less self awareness in leotards and bikinis.
- Vaginal Dryness: ThermiVa adds softer and thicker skin and more moisture both internally and externally to make daily life and sexual intercourse more comfortable without the use of lubricants.
- Stress incontinence: ThermiVa reduce’s accidents and leakage and may reduce urge symptoms. Along with Kegel Exercises women may avoid the use of mesh slings in their vaginas.
- Orgasmic dysfunction: ThermiVa give’s you increased sensitivity, more coordinated and stronger muscular contractions, and ability to achieve orgasms in a shorter time period.
How ThermiVa Works
ThermiVa treatments deliver controlled thermal energy to gently heat the desired areas – external (labia) and internal (vaginal). The complete ThermiVa procedure includes 3 separate treatments over a period of 3 months. There is no downtime and no medications are required. Clients are comfortable, relaxed and very pleased with the noticeable results.* The treatment contracts the tissues to a tighter bundle. It also encourages new tighter collagen production and may help in tissue and nerve healing. Radiofrequency’s therapeutic effects on muscular and tissue healing is well known and used in physical therapy practices for decades.
Who Benefits From ThermiVa?
Women in their 30’s, 40’s, 50’s and 60’s are all viable candidates particularly if you are experiencing any of the following issues:
- You prepare for a sneeze by clenching your legs together so you will not accidentally urinate a bit.
- You remember your orgasms coming quicker or maybe more often.
- You need lube to comfortably have sex.
- You are wearing a pantyliner on a daily basis – just to catch that tiny bit of urine.
- You feel like you look as if you have been stretched and pulled in all directions.
- You don’t feel as if there is enough friction between you and your partner when you have sex.
- You worry about the dreaded “camel toe” if you are wearing tight fitting clothing.
*Individual results and experience may vary.